Heels and Handbags Official Rules
106.9 K-HITS Heels & Handbags Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION DATES
These rules (the “Official Rules”) govern 106.9 K-HITS Heels & Handbags Giveaway (“Promotion”) which will begin on April 1, 2019 at approximately 8:30 am Central Time (“CT”) and end on May 3, 2019 at approximately 4:30 pm CT.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all legal U.S. residents who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and who live in the Tulsa Designated Market Area, as that term is defined by The Nielsen Company (the “Promotion Area”). Employees of Griffin Communications., d/b/a KHTT-FM, (the “Promoter” or “Station”), River Spirit Casino Resort, their parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated entities, the Promotion sponsors, advertising agencies, and promotion agencies, , other broadcasting stations in the Tulsa metropolitan area, and the members of those individuals’ immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. Void outside the United States and outside the Promotion Area.
- Only one winner (and/or Qualifier (defined below)) per household is permitted in any Promoter contest. Individuals are not eligible if they have won a Promoter contest or promotion within the 30 days prior to the start of the Promotion Period, including all contests or promotions conducted by KHTT-FM/106.9 K-HITS.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information, and Promoter will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Promoter will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and Promoter will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and as otherwise required by law.
You may participate in the Promotion via the following methods:
- VIA TELEPHONE – Entrants must listen to the Station each weekday beginning on April 1, 2019 and ending on May 3, 2019 at approximately 8:30 am CT, 11:30 am CT and 4:30 pm CT for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, caller number 9 (as announced by the on-air personality prior to the cue to call) to get through to the Station contest line at 918.442.1069 will be named a qualifier (“Qualifier”) and win a Golden Ticket to River Spirit Casino Resort to attend 106.9 K-HITS Heels & Handbags Grand Finale Party (the “Grand Finale Party”). Up to 75 Qualifiers will be selected on-air. On-air Qualifiers will be notified of their status at the time of their phone call. At the time of their call, entrants must provide all requested information, including, their first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, email address, telephone number, and date of birth. If the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be deemed a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to qualify, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.
- The Promoter’s system will be the official time keeping device for the Promotion. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Promoter. One Qualifier per immediate family and household, and each person may claim no more than one Qualifier position. If it is discovered that Qualifiers live in the same household, the last to qualify will be disqualified.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Promoter will select 75 Qualifiers via the on-air portion of the Promotion. Odds of being named an on-air Qualifier depend upon the number and order of calls received.
- Each potential Qualifier may be required, in Promoter’s sole discretion, to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a scan or photo of legal ID, Release of Liability and/or a Publicity Release before being allowed to receive a Qualifier gift and participate in the gift bag portion of the Grand Finale Event. If required, all forms must be completed and returned prior to the gift bag portion of the Grand Finale Event. Noncompliance within this time period and/or failure to comply with the Official Rules (including eligibility requirements) may result in disqualification and forfeiture of opportunity to receive gift bag. All decisions of Promoter management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Qualifiers who are not present at the Grand Prize Event will not be eligible to claim their Qualifier prize. When all Qualifiers have selected a prize bag, they will be prompted to open their gift bag for the prize reveal – to determine if they’ve received the “golden ticket” for the Grand Prize.
- Any element of the prize that is not contained in the gift bag may be picked up at the office of the Promoter at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 10 days of winning. Prize or prize certificates will not be mailed to the winner without the winner’s prior written consent in which case the winner agrees to assume its risk of loss. The Promoter, its sponsor, or promotional partner are not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Up to 85 Qualifier Prizes will be awarded. The Qualifier Prizes will be awarded in the form of a gift bag that will contain a designer brand handbag. There will be 85 handbags . The gift bags may also contain an additional prize or prizes to be determined by Promoter, and the additional prizing will vary from one gift bag to the next. The value of the additional prizing will range from $10 to $25 per gift bag. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifier prize ranges from $110 to $200. One handbag will contain a “golden ticket”. The qualifier that selects the bag with the “golden ticket” will be awarded the Grand Prize – $800 Gift Certificate for Christian Louboutin and a Louis Vuitton Handbag valued at $1,300.
- All prizes are awarded as-is. There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Promoter may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities, or any other expenses. Promoter is not responsible for winner’s limitations that prevent acceptance, use, or nonuse of prize. Entrants acknowledge that the Released Parties, as defined herein, have not made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties expressed or implied, in fact or in law, whether now or hereafter enacted concerning any prize, including without limitation, implied warranties of quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize or as may be separately provided to participants by law.
- Any prize certificates or coupons are subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the certificate or coupon. Such certificates and coupons are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will such certificates or coupons be replaced if unused, lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including the winner’s full Social Security Number for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by Promoter in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- Participating in the Promotion and acceptance of any prize constitutes each Qualifier’s permission for the Promoter or its agents to photograph, film, record that Qualifier and to use his or her name, city, state, voice, or likeness, and any statements made by him or her regarding the Promotion or its sponsors for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- By entering, participating and/or accepting a prize in the Promotion, each entrant and Qualifier agrees not to sue and to release, discharge, indemnify, hold harmless, and absolve the Promoter, River Spirit Casino Resort, the Promotion sponsors, advertising agencies, and promotion agencies and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, and representatives and the successors and assigns of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, losses, expenses, costs, damages, and liabilities including, without limitation, interest, penalties, court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including but not limited to any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Promotion if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion, or is otherwise in violation of the Official Rules or direction of Promoter. If a dispute arises regarding compliance with these Official Rules, Promoter may consider, in its sole discretion, data reasonably available to Promoter through information technology systems in Promoter’s control, but Promoter will not be obligated to consider any data or other information collected from any other source. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If there is a conflict between any term of the Official Rules and any marketing or entry materials used in connection with the Promotion, the terms of these Official Rules will govern. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Promoter, the Grand Finale Event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Promoter reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Promotion and will send Qualifier prizes to the on-air Qualifiers but will not award the on-site prizes.
- For those viewing/listening to the Station stream on the Internet or other non-broadcast means: Please be advised that you may be listening to a delayed stream of the broadcast signal, which may vary depending on your computer’s memory capacity and your dial-up connection. For that reason, we strongly recommend that you turn on your radio to the Station to participate in this or any other call-in contest to be sure you are participating in “real time.” The Station assumes no responsibility for contestants not making timely phone calls to the Station as a result of the delays in the method of viewing/listening.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological failures, telephone service outages, delays, dropped calls, or busy signals; or any other difficulties that may prevent an individual from entering or participating, or (iii) lost, stolen, mangled, misdelivered, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or late entries. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a promotion prize that cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disaster, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond the Station’s control.
- EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED BY ENTRANT WITH REGARD TO THIS PROMOTION, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Promoter in connection with the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Oklahoma or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Oklahoma. The courts of Oklahoma in Tulsa County will be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Official Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Oklahoma in Tulsa County and waive the right to contest jurisdiction.
- To obtain a copy of the Official Rules or a list of winners following completion of the Promotion (please specify which), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope specifying “Official Rules” or “Winners List” to 106.9 K-HITS Heels & Handbags Giveaway Winners List or Official Rules Request, 106.9 K-HITS KHTT-FM, 4590 East 29th Street, Tulsa, OK 74114. A copy of the Official Rules and a list of winners (when complete) will also be available during regular business hours at 106.9 K-HITS KHTT-FM 4590 East 29th Street, Tulsa, OK 74114. All such requests must be received within 30 days following completion of the Promotion.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator: Griffin Communications., d/b/a KHTT-FM, 4590 East 29th Street, Tulsa, OK 74114.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know when to stop before you start. Gambling problem? Call 800-522-4700.