Ya, I didn't either, and I'm all about the fashion world. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to stop in at a store and try on one of the fabulous little get-ups. Not sure if my body type can pull off something like this but I'm willing to try it. It's not fully commited to the minidress and super cool for the heat this summer.
I'm all about the latest fashion trends. Most of the time I just make up my own fashion trends, because I don't understand a lot of them. Like the floral print jeans. Excuse me what? Ya not happening. I like to look at Posh Spice for fashion advice because everything she wears I'd love to own. However I found this adorable little get up Jennifer Lawrence is wearing to the Dior Fashion show AWESOME!!!... I WANT IT..LIKE TODAY!! ;-)
I just read in Cosmo cut out clothing is out, I didn't even know it was ever in. After reading all about these cute tops and dresses I'm horribly sad to see they are officially out of style. Every outfit Cosmo said to toss out this summer all I kept thinking was TOSS IT INTO MY CLOSET... Love these looks, not sure if I could pull them off but love them anyway.
Oh my goodness. If you need a reason to go aweeeeee today I think I've found it for you. I can't get enough of this video you guys. The little guy is pushing the little puppy in a shopping cart all across town. Ahhhhhh So adorable!
Only 30 percent of American employees are working to their full potential, according to a new report from Gallup. The other 70 percent are essentially “checked out” on the job or so unhappy that they’re making the work environment worse for everyone around them.
I know I've been on a ton of flights where there's at least one person who won't get off their phone before takeoff. Hellloooo it's a safety concern and also very rude that you are talking so loudly and you're in a small confind space. Watch this women get arrested on an airplane when she won't get off her dang phone..