5 Freaky Facts about Hocus Pocus
1 13 Days of Horror: Five Fun and Freaky Facts About "Hocus Pocus"
1. , who plays Sarah, is actually singing “Come Little Children” in the movie!
2. The role of Max Dennison was originally offered to, but was given to when DiCaprio turned it down to appear in
3. This is the only feature film has directed without also providing the choreography. His other works include the movies and
4. Sarah Jessica Parker researched her family history and was shocked to discover that her 10th great-grandmother, Esther Elwell, was arrested in Salem in the late 1600s for committing "sundry acts of witchcraft" and choking a neighbor to death. Esther's case never went to court, she escaped and the accusation ended the Salem Witch Trials.
5. In 2008, said on the BBC show this was her favorite film out of all the films she’s done.
For more fun/freaky facts check out these flicks as well!