Freaky Facts about Texas Chainsaw Massacre
1. and were alternative titles to the movie.
2. The Sawyer family house in the flick has since been moved to grounds of the Antlers Hotel in Kingsland, TX ... where it's Would eat there?
3. The skeleton in the house at the end of the movie was a real human skeleton from India. They used a real one because it was cheaper than a fake plastic skeleton.
4. Because of the low budget, (Leatherface) had only one shirt to wear during four straight weeks of filming -- and since it was dyed, he could never wash it. No one wanted to eat lunch with him towards the end of the shoot because he smelled so bad.
5. Star actually cut herself on branches while being chased by Leatherface though the woods. A lot of the blood on her body and clothes is real.
For more fun/freaky facts check out these flicks as well: