Life is all about change...
From the moment you step into our beautiful, 66,000 square foot facility, you know this is where you belong. At Community Care College, our mission is to prepare you to meet tomorrow’s challenges today. Our instructors are caring and dedicated to helping you reach your career goals.
- Mobile Community
- Apple Partnership School
- Bus Stop Conveniently Located to Campus
- Learning Resource Center
- Fitness Center
- Green Fleet: Community Bike Program
- Student Computer Lab
- Student Lounge with Game Tables and Vending Area
- Reading Room
- Hands-on Learning in Modern Lab Facilities
- Smoke Free Campus
Partners in Education
In order to maintain the highest of educational standards, the college has gained recognition by these bodies that not only evidence our compliance and commitment to performance excellence; but also to allow graduates to gain eligibility for a number of credentials and certifications.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (Medical Assisting) and Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (Surgical Technology)
- Licensed by Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools
- Approved for Veteran’s Education
- Approved training site by Workforce Oklahoma, Bureau of Indian Affairs, and Vocational Rehabilitation
- Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau
- Multi-year recipient of Presidential Community Service Honor Roll
For more information visit CommunityCareCollege.edu